Why should you join us?
1. Since the day we first started, we have marked our presence on the international level rapidly.
2. We are the only legal platform in Asia that focuses on international opportunities exclusively for law undergraduates around the globe.
3. Within 1 month of initiating the opportunities section, we have reached 115+ countries.
4. We are focused and extremely specific when it comes to all our endeavors.
5. We have the support of an UN-affiliated NGO and other organizations in Italy. We have already given the first set of Campus Ambassadors an internship opportunity with one of these organizations!
Now let’s talk about the perks that you’d get. Isn't this the most exciting part?
1. Internship with our affiliates in Italy and Africa to select ones.
2. Speaking opportunities at the international level at our international selections, to the best.
3. Opportunity to be the host/speaker in our future podcasts.
4. The chance to participate in our MOOC research. Check the accolades for our previous MOOC here!
5. Certificate of Appreciation/Participation.
6. Opportunity to intern and publish with us.
7. Early access to all our international opportunities.
8. Opportunity to make connections with like-minded people across the globe.
9. Monetary perks to ambassadors who achieve the targets in the first term, and continue with us for a second term!
Let’s talk about the work you’d have to do!
Simple! Promote The [A]political Pipeline in your campus, because everyone should get access to international opportunities especially at a time when most of them are being held online. We would be launching new initiatives and you’d just have to promote them on your campus using your different social media handles or any other means you deem fit, after discussing with us. Isn’t it easy to promote something which has got so much love in just a month while enjoying the perks that come with it?
Send in your CV and tell us how you would promote T[A]P in your university/college, with the Subject "International Campus Ambassador Program" at email@example.com!
Tenure: 3 months